Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My Culture Jam

For my Culture jam I decided to mess around with the Panda Express logo.  I had some issues working in Illustrator but i really wanted to stick with it in order to learn the program. I don't have color printing abilities so i decided to import my image into photoshop and show iconicly what i would really like to do if i had the ability or motivation to do some real street art.

Here is a Panda Express at a stadium that i thought would be a prime spot to pull a good Jam.

I also thought that it would be funny to jam in front of a drive through since the workers normally don't look at the drive through menu board.  It would be interesting to see the reactions of the people who drive through to get food and see the Dead Panda sign and decide not to eat there.


I picked this image because i wanted to make it a fight to the death. I think Beijing Beef will win, he has like 50 lbs on his opponent.



No comments:

Post a Comment